Monday, May 19, 2008

New Items in the Gift Shop



We've added a few new products to the Empress Theatre's online gift shop, including the cute li'l fella to the left.

  • Among the new stuff:
  • Joseph T-shirts, light and dark
  • Joseph Mug
  • I Love the Empress Theatre Mug
  • I Love the Empress Theatre T-Shirts
  • 2008 Empress Theatre Season Clock
  • I Love the Empress Theatre golf shirt
  • I love the Empress Theatre ball caps
  • I Love the Empress Theatre tote bag
  • I Love the Empress Theatre Kids stuff like Onsies and bibs.

If there's something that you'd like to see here that we haven't done yet, let me know. We can put any of the shows or other artwork on any of the products, and there are still other products we haven't put up yet. If we have enough interest in these products, we will upgrade our store to be able to offer more than one of each product at a time.

Go check it out. Let us know what you think.

1 comment:

emize said...

i wolud love to have an "i love the empress" tee-shirt with a photo of the empress on the back along with the address.